The following is a brief statement of the supply history of TUNRA Industrial Electronics Division which is now .I.D.& Associates.
Television New Zealand (TVNZ). Two 13m C-Band Antennas using two TS2000.
- 2002 Contracted by NDC for the supply of an upgrade of TS2000 and a Motor Control Unit for Telstra Norfolk Island.
- 2002 Contracted by Department of Defence for supply of Down Converter Gain Control software.
- 2001 Contracted by NDC for supply of Qty 2 TS2000 and Motor Control Unit for Telstra Bendigo for 11m NEC and 9.1 M Andrews.
- 2001 Contracted by Department of Defence for the upgrade Qty 2 Polariser Control Systems.
- 2001 Contracted by Department of Defence for supply of Beacon Receiver Down Convertor Control Software
- 2000 Contracted by TVNZ for the supply of two TS2000 units
- 2000 Contracted by NDC for supply of TS2000 and Motor Control Unit.
- 1999 Contracted by TSKL (Kirabati) for supply and instalation of TS2000 and Motor Control Cabinet.
- 1999 Contracted by Telstra/NDC for supply of TS2000 and Motor Control Cabinet
- 1999 Contracted by Telstra for supply of three TS2000 and Remote Computer Monitoring Unit.
- 1999 Contracted by Clough for supply of spares for Project Neptune.
- 1998 Contracted by Comsyst to supply TS2000 and Motor Control Cabinet for Austar.
1997 Sub-Contracted by Clough Engineering for the supply and installation of Five Antenna Control Systems (including TS 3010 system and Motor Control System).
Clough Engineering. Four 16m C-Band Antennas one 10m C-Band using five TS3010.
- 1997 Contracted by the Department of Defence for the upgrade of TS3010 Tracking and Control software.
- 1997 Contracted by Telstra for the supply of five TS2000 units.
- 1997 Contracted by Dartbrook Coal for the consulting services of an Engineer for writing software procedures, design and software writing.
- 1996 Contracted by Wallarah Coal Mine for investigation into gas monitoring detection and fan system.
SISINDOSAT. 32m Antenna. TS3010 Antenna Control Unit with Motor Control System and Control & Monitoring Interface.
- 1996 Contracted by SISINDOSAT for the supply and installation of an auxiliary drive and Local Control and Monitoring Unit for INDOSATís JAH-1A Antenna.
- 1996 Contracted by SISINDOSAT for supply of spares to INDOSAT in Indonesia for JAH-1A Antenna Tracking and Control.
- 1996 Contracted by Jetflote for supply, installation and commissioning of a control and monitoring system for a water treatment plant for Bonlac Foods.
- 1996 Contracted by David Harrold for supply of design and programming for Fan Control for Dartbrook Coal.
- 1996 Contracted by Dartbrook Coal for the consulting services of an Engineer for writing software procedures, design and software writing.
- 1996 Contracted by Auspace for Supply of Spares for Eggnog Project.
- 1995 Contracted by Worth Oil for upgrade of monitoring system installed with Jetflote system.
1995 Contracted by Telstra for TS2000 upgrades.
TELSTRA. Two 9m C-Band Antennas controlled by two TS2000 and a single RCMU
- 1995 Contracted by Optus for upgrade of polariser control system for antenna in Adelaide.
- 1995 Contracted by Optus for the inclusion of polariser tracking into TS2000. Completed successfully on time.
- 1995 Contracted by Department of Defence - Defence Signal Directorate for consulting for Upgrade of Antenna.
- 1995 Contracted by Auspace for consulting for upgrade of several antennas.
- 1995 Contracted by A. Goninan & Co for supply of two TS2000 systems for Optus. Completed ahead of schedule.
- 1994 In January, TIED were contracted by Optus to write software for the control and monitoring of eight remote antennae located at Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Papua New Guinea through one centrally located control station in Sydney. The contract was completed within a few months and on time.
- 1994 In April, TIED were contracted by the Department of Defence to supply enhancements to the TS3000 systems at Geraldton. Delivered in May 1994.
- 1994 From February to present, TIED have supplied eight TS2000 tracking systems to Telstra for installation in Cook Islands, Malta, Georgia, Kazakstan, Christmas Island, Australia and recently TIED were given two weeks notice to supply a TS2000 for installation in Rwanda for the Australian Army. TIED supplied the system with days to spare and also provided the training to the Army who had no previous experience with satellite communications.
- 1994 Contracted by Matra Marconi/Auspace for the supply of two TS3000 tracking control and monitoring systems, interfacing with Electrospace and Ford Aerospace drive systems, also supply position feedback systems and polariser control.
- 1994 Contracted by Jetflote for the supply and installation of a control and monitoring of an oil water processing plant for water purification in August 1994.
- 1994 Contracted by Codan for the maintenance and repair of Orbtrack units.
- 1993 In November 1993, TIED successfully tendered for the installation of TS3000 tracking system for the Department of Defence antenna in Canberra. The installation was completed on time in September with the training completed in November 1994.
- 1993 In May, TIED were contracted by A. Goninan and Co for the supply of three TS2000 units to be installed in three Vertex antennae at Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth for Optus. The units were installed from September to December 1993.
- 1993 In June, Citra Sari Makmur (Indonesia) contracted TIED to supply software to accurately predict the start time and duration of solar interface with VSAT communications antennae. The software was delivered on schedule in August 1993.
- 1993 In July, TIED contracted by Optus to retrofit an Andrew 6.8m located in Adelaide, manually adjusted antenna to automatic tracking antenna. This included the supply and installation of equipment including motors, drives and position feedback and controllers. Installation was completed in February 1994.
- JAH-1A Upgrade - Indosat In December 1993, TIED were awarded a contract with Sisindosat for an Indosat project for the upgrade of a Ford Aerospace 26m antenna (JAH-1A) at Jatiluhur. The project consisted the design, manufacture, installation, commissioning and training of the following:
1996, TIED were awarded a contract to provide an auxiliary drive system and local monitoring system for JAH-1A, INDOSAT in Indonesia.
1991 In December, TIED was contracted by OTC Australia (now Telstra) to write tracking and control software which would run on a standard PC hardware. The first unit was installed in August 1992. The resulting product is now marketed by Telstra as Tracksat and the TS2000 by TUNRA.
1990 TIED successfully tendered for the design and installation of a tracking and control for the Department of Defence in Geraldton in Western Australia. The installation involved four large diameter antenna requiring accuracy of 0.001 degrees. All systems were supplied with local and remote control monitoring facilities. The project was completed on schedule in 1993.
1987 Professor Rick Middleton and the University staff developed Orbtrack tracking control units. These units were marketed by Codan Australia from 1989 to 1991. More than forty units were installed in Nauru, the Cocus Islands, Vietnam, Russia, the Antarctic and Australia.
1986 Professor R.J. Evans was contracted to design the position servo for the Australia telescope. This project was completed using the University of Newcastle staff in 1988.
- TS3000 Antenna Tracking and Control System which was interface to Beacon Receiver and other supplied equipment,
- Replaced with four azimuth and two elevation Reliance DC motors,
- Replaced the motor electronic drive system with a Baldor SWEO Drive System (Torque Share / Torque Bias),
- Replaced the position two axis feedback resolvers with Dual Speed (x16), and
- Control and monitoring system for the operations room.
- The project included all project management and contract management with Sisindosat. The work included all shipping and other arrangements.