In December 1993, TIED were awarded a contract with Sisindosat for an Indosat project for the upgrade of a Ford Aerospace 26m antenna (JAH-1A) at Jatiluhur. The project consisted the design, manufacture, installation, commissioning and training of the following:
- TS3000 Antenna Tracking and Control System which was interface to Beacon Receiver and other supplied equipment,
- Replaced with four azimuth and two elevation Reliance DC motors,
- Replaced the motor electronic drive system with a Baldor SWEO Drive System (Torque Share / Torque Bias),
- Replaced the position two axis feedback resolvers with Dual Speed (x16), and
- Control and monitoring system for the operations room.
- The project included all project management and contract management with Sisindosat. The work included all shipping and other arrangements.